Wednesday 29 June 2011

Insurance check up

I have a list of things to do before our trip together coming up. One if them was to check my bike insurance covered all it should.
With this in mind I called my insurers today to see that I'm insured and what I should take.
A nice young man answered my call, asking how he might help me.
'Id like to check tha my policy covers me to ride in scaninavia' I asked, adding 'Ill be riding in Denmark, Norway, Finland and Sweden'.
'Ill check that for you' the reply came. Followed by some badly recorded Wagner for a couple of minutes.
Then he came back online.
'There's goodness and bad news' he told me. 'You're covered for Denmark, Norway, Finland and Sweden. But not for scandinavia'!
'But those countries are scaninavia' I replied.

Apparently his geography isn't that good, he admitted. And it seems I am covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment