Sunday 15 June 2014

The Crack

It's almost three years since my last motorised two wheel adventure and over the last winter I felt it was time to end the drought. A brief trip to France with a view of taking a short look at some mountains seemed like a worthy overall goal. Initially I thought it might be a good trip to take solo but quickly decided that it'd be good to see Bryan abroad on his bike. He's toyed with beards a few times and I'm sure could make a gallant effort of facial hairiness. 
On the subject of beards, I've been sporting a trimmed version of my Scandinavian facial hair since coming back three years ago. A rather nice young lady seemingly liking the feel of it up close somewhat turning my attention away from regular shaving. 
I'll get a picture posted of our faces on day one shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment